Ariana Grande will release another album this year - Juuh Moon

Monday, April 12, 2021

Ariana Grande will release another album this year


#guys #ariana #release #album #year #year #ArianaGrande


Hot & Sexy Photo Gallery from Ariana Grande. Check out a collection of the very best sexy pictures from do you guys think ariana will release another album this year or next year? Ariana Grande. Find the hottest celebrity photos everyday. Sexy pictures from Ariana Grande do you guys think ariana will release another album this year or next year? are heavenly


Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Born in Boca Raton, Florida, Grande began her career at age 15 in the 2008 Broadway musical 13. She rose to fame for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious and Sam & Cat.


Born: June 26 1993, Boca Raton, FL

Albums: Positions, Dangerous Woman, Sweetener, thank u, next

13 comments

  1. Not sure, I hope the positions era sticks around for a while though. I need a motive, obvious, and POV music video. My guess for AG7 is spring 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be v nice if AG7 is released at the end of this year but that's kinda unlikely so probably next year we'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw something that said she plans to release another album the end of this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the single will be released at the end of this year but the album will come out next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. most likely mid - end of 2021 considering her work ethic and consistency with album releases. possibly next year too tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. i honestly hope she just takes a break and comes back w like more bangers. all of her songs have been hits so far but itd be nice to see what a little time away can do to her creatively and sonically!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i’m assuming probably late this year or early next if she plans on doing another combined tour. if she just wants to focus on positions and take a break from making music bc of the marriage that’s also a possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No shade but I hope she takes her time with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Waiting my love baby... thank next!

    ReplyDelete


EmoticonEmoticon